Thursday, August 09, 2007

As I sit staring at our blog I'm left wondering...where is the aimless talking that is promised by the title? So here it goes.....I counted all my shirts hanging in the closet that have stains and do you know how many there are? Five...yes, FIVE. The worst part is two of them are maternity shirts I borrowed from a friend (Woosterweester, you're the lucky winner of a brand spankin' new white tank top and brown tank top my friend, :embarrassed:) so they must be replaced. The others I will eventually toss when I can actually fit into my old shirts. I don't know how many times one must spill salsa or eggs on oneself before they will learn to be more careful when they eat. I wish I could blame it all on the pregnancy because a woman's balance is off during that time but shamefully I believe most of those incidents have taken place more recently.

This has been your aimless talk for the day.

But since most of you check this blog to see pictures of the girls (S, get back to work!!) here you go:

K playing along to Willie Nelson
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

K and Mommy laughing at Papa who has successfully gotten us to laugh by being ridiculously goofy (did you get that?). Yes, Mommy looks silly but she can't help it...Papa is hysterical.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

N and her cute "who me?" face
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bright Eyed N
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE it Vanda, SO cute! K is filling out it looks like and I just love the laughing picture hahaha!! :)
N has such bright open eyes :)

Loving Life said...

What cuties! I love the expressions (yours too my dear!).
Fun times!
~deb~

woosterweester said...

Oh Vanda! I so relate to the shirt staining situation. In fact I just demoted another Hard Rock Cafe shirt to the jammies drawer. Alas, I will have to return with Lee to Honolulu to purchase another. On another note, I totally forgot I owned maternity white and brown tank tops...so no worries! Besides, I'm not preggo (thank you Lord) so I'm not in a hurry. And let's face it, salsa has a mind of its own. It does not fight by regular military rules, but rather uses guerilla warfare "surprise" tactics.:)