We start out fairly well....notice she's already tried to taste the paint though ( I never indicated it was okay to eat by the way)

Across the way, N is working studiously...never once does she try to eat the paint. I almost felt bad for her and am still debating giving her a pudding snack later today. (K is cut off!)

Pan back over to K.....mmmm...this tastes yummy....s'ok mama...quality control

Let me just check this out here...

I like finger painting mama!

Meanwhile....here is K after I took away her "paints". Because let's face it...what 16 month old needs to eat 3 pudding snacks in one sitting?

I think it might be a while before we try finger painting again. :-)
2 comments:
Big fun, big mess here. I have very distinct and wonderful memories of edible finger paint. Didn't know it was pudding til years later. Love that first picture of K. What eyes!
Hey, good to see some updated photos. Our little guy arrived August 31st. Did you buy a house?
Post a Comment