Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello family and friends....so today was our second visit to a church we recently discovered. We left the girls in the children's room last week but it didn't go so well. Even though we were able to stay throughout the whole service, we could hear Noelle crying hysterically from the floor below the sanctuary. Not exactly a success. We had much better luck this time around! Both Noelle and Kaira did great! In fact when I walked in to the room to get them, Noelle turned in her chair to face me and said as calm and pleasantly as could be, "Hi Mama" and then promtly went back to her coloring.......I was shocked! I guess I should give the girl more credit....

Here are a few pictures from this last week:

Looks like Downward Dog but she was really practicing Gorilla pose:
Photobucket

We've tought Kaira how to say "Happy!"
Photobucket

Checkin' out the great outdoors:
Photobucket

The kids did a collage using SOFT cotton balls and ROUGH sand paper. And lots of glue!
Photobucket

Noelle's:
Photobucket

They really do like the horse....they just aren't sure about being on it at this point:
Photobucket

Boinga, boinga, boinga:
Photobucket

Playing with the rice bins:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

****Gotta cut in for a second and tell you how cute Kaira is being. I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap and she is crouching behind it saying "Ah mama go"? (By the way...AH means WHERE in their world) Then she jumps up and says "Boo"!!! Okay...back to the pictures....

Playing with the water bin:
Photobucket

They pretty much do everything with the highchairs except for actually put their dolls in them:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally, here's a picture of my beautiful new roller skates that Steve got me for Christmas. Roller Derby here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

More to come next week!

2 comments:

woosterweester said...

Okay, besides the girls being RIDICULOUSLY adorable...what's the backstory on the skates?!?! Are you goin pro?

The Maunderers said...

I'm trying! My goal is to try out for roller derby next year. Because my day job requires me to be calm and peaceful, I need an outlet to blow off steam at night! Lol...