Sunday, May 27, 2007

A day with Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt L and Uncle D

We spent yesterday with S's family. My WONDERFUL sister-in-law made brunch for everyone and we spent most of the day just staring at babies. :-) It was such a great relaxing day. Here are some pics. We realized that we didn't have many pics of just S and I and the kids or just myself and the kids so we had to remedy that.


Me and the girls
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family Pic (bad lighting...the best one out of the bunch)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Uncle D, Aunt L, Grammy and Grandpa doting over the girls
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE your family Vanda, Steve, Kaira, and Noelle!!! you guys are the bestest :)

Zone8 Knitter said...

Um is Baby Noelle Baby A?
They look like little dolls. I cannot wait to visit.
You guys look great! Have fun!