Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mama's first day alone

Well, today was my first day alone with the girls. It surprisingly is going pretty well. We just got back from a walk to the store and I finished feeding them for the second time by myself. I'm sure I looked like a contortionist feeding them both at the same time but both are now happily full and peacefully hanging out in their swing and bouncy seat. What else could I ask for?

We Miss Papa!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stylin' new clothes from Aunt "Anna"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beans
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Zone8 Knitter said...

I think you are going to be fine if you can feed them both at one time, have them sleeping and have time to update your blog.

xo
Michele

Zone8 Knitter said...

We want to come see you guys on June 10th- Will that work? Maybe the afternoon?

Angela said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO Cute!!! Im glad I found your link, I saved it the first time but it stopped working :)
I cant wait to see you and your girls again! They ARE growing already! I can see the changes!